ConX is a rapidly growing SaaS platform built for contractors in the construction industry. We are hiring an enthusiastic B2B Growth Marketer, looking to gain broad experience in a fast paced startup, to fuel our product led growth strategy.
As a B2B Marketer at ConX, your primary objective is to drive signup volume through SEO/SEM, content, social media, word-of-mouth and referrals. The secondary objective extends to supporting the Growth team throughout the customer lifecycle spanning conversion, expansion and retention.
You will receive continuous training and mentorship, enabling you to become a fully-fledged contributor to a successful startup story.
- Develop new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, content, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (including ROI)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to support the customer lifecycle from conversion, expansion and retention
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging channels and strategies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Who we’re looking for
- BS/MS degree in technical field or marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with B2B experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of Webflow is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product led growth and Marketing
This is a full-time role. Salary is negotiable.
ConX has established a distributed team with people working from Sydney, Nepal and Europe. This role will be working with the Sydney team at Fishburners, Australia’s largest tech co-working community, based in the Sydney Startup Hub.
- A great team culture
- Flexible work environment
- Drinks on Friday
How to apply
Please email CV & cover letter to email@example.com