ConX is a rapidly growing SaaS platform built for contractors in the construction industry to manage their critical “pre-construction” process. We are hiring an experienced Growth Product Manager, looking to gain broad experience in a fast paced startup, to drive our product-led-growth strategy.
As a PM at ConX, you will work directly with the founding team along with engineering, design, marketing and CX specialists. You will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on solving customer needs, driving business impact and realising the ConX mission. You will be given continuous support and complete autonomy, enabling you to become a fully-fledged contributor to a successful startup story.
- Build growth product experiences and infrastructure to grow the business internationally
- Drive strong decision making through quantitative results and AB testing and qualitative research and customer insights
- Plan, execute and track key growth initiatives
- Measure and report performance of initiatives, and assess against goals (including ROI)
- Run product discovery interviews with customers
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize resources based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create experiments and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Who we’re looking for
- BS/MS degree in technical field or Product Management
- Demonstrable experience as a Product Manager in a startup or high-performance environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A relentless focus on experimentation and growth
- Confidence to run product discovery interviews with construction contractors
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Full Story, Heap, Grafana)
- Strong technical understanding with Agile experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product led growth and product management
This is a full-time role. Salary is negotiable.
Product Management experience is highly desirable but we are open to anyone with a strong analytical background and proven leadership skills, seeking to transition to a tech startup.
ConX has established a distributed team with people working from Sydney, Nepal and Europe. This role can be remote, or in person working from Fishburners, Australia’s largest tech co-working community, based in the Sydney Startup Hub.
- A great team culture
- Flexible work environment
- Drinks on Friday
How to apply
Please email CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org