ConX is a rapidly growing SaaS platform built for contractors in the construction industry to manage their critical “pre-construction” process.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative and has a "can-do" attitude. You will receive continuous training and mentorship, enabling you to become a fully-fledged contributor to a successful startup story.
- Produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practice
Technical Execution: Vue.js Front-End Development
- Implement user-facing web applications and components with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- Translate Interface Designs into pixel-perfect elegant Vue.js code
- Develop Vue.js applications using deep familiarity & experience in Vue 3; stay up-to-datewith all recent developments in the Vue.js space
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Consume REST APIs and Websockets
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Ownership, Accountability, Communication & Collaboration
- Be an accountable and committed member of a high functional development team
- Drive Sprint goals to completion by monitoring Team boards and working closely with team members to get user stories completed in priority order
- Collaborate with the team members actively over Slack, Zoom, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Coding Bootcamp or Equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Git repositories and branching strategies
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Experience in Typescript is preferred
- Excellent understanding of HTML5
- Experience in Front-End UI frameworks
- Understanding the nature of Asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills--you have the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple, easy-to-understand ways.
- Any prior exposure to Ruby on Rails or would be beneficial
This is a full time role. ConX has established a distributed team with people working from Sydney, Nepal and Europe This role can be remote , or working in person with the development team in Kathmandu.
Salary is negotiable.
How to apply
Please email CV & cover letter to email@example.com